With over 12 years of experience, our expert team has undertaken numerous Health checkup and all are carried out as stipulated in International Standard ISO 9927-1.
Here at hoists and crane, we are bound to undertake the regular crane inspection and health checkup as it helps you to utilize the crane according to your production plans.
The report generated by our expert gives you the perfect clarity to spot the crane pain areas, allowing you to undertake proactive maintenance.
Our Health Checkup of Crane undertaken by our experts includes the following
- Wire Rope
- Diagonal, Lt & Ct Wheel Verticality & Skew
- Inspection of Hook
- Checking Of Crane Span, Wear, and Deformation of Wheel Flanges,
- Limit Switches
- Overload Relays
- Drive Alignment
- Condition of Brake
- Load Bearing Structures
- Condition of Motors
- Brake Drum
- Checking Alignment & Level Difference of Trolley Rails for Double Girder Cranes.
Below are some benefits of undertaking the Regular Crane Inspection:
- Highlights the shortcomings in the existing system
- Reduce unforeseen breakdowns
- Planning for spare parts
- Streamline production and meet delivery targets
- Long and healthy life of the crane
When should I undertake CRANE HEALTH CHECKUP? Is it necessary?
Yes, it is extremely important for you to undertake the CRANE HEALTH CHECKUP under the following situations
- Cranes that are not gone for inspection for more than 2 years.
- Consistent breakdowns are stated.
- Only routine and breakdown maintenance is undertaken.
- Crane Maintenance cost is increased every year
- Housekeeping & upkeep of the crane is having less priority.
- Cranes which comes under rigorous duty cycles.
- If the crane is of Vintage design and has not been upgraded according to the new modern design.