- A Electric wire rope hoist is a equipment use to lift heavy objects swiftly and safely.
- wire rope always rotate on moving pulley and forged steel hook as per IS: 3815 supported on thrust bearing.
- Forged hook is affixed to the end of the wire rope, and it is used to grapple onto an item to be lifted.
- Wire Rope always wound on drum mfg. from
- Seamless Pipes with grooves for proper seating of wire rope as per different size.
- Many types of hoists will feature a trolley system that allows the pulley and motor to move along a track, thereby making movement of heavy items even easier.
- Electric Wire Rope Hoists are designed & constructed generally as per the requirements of IS: 3938.
Fabricated from plates confirming to IS: 2062, Gr A, laser cut profile & duly finished in boring machine.
Gears & Pinions:
Helical / spur type, made from Alloy steel materials, duly hardened and tempered. Teeth cutting carried out after heat-treatment for smooth, less noise operation.
Heavy duty ball bearings of reputed makes used on all rotating parts, grease packed.
S4, 150 Starts per hour, 40% CDF, crane duty Squirrel Cage motors as per IS: 325
As per IS: 2266 of reputed make suitable construction, factor of safety as recommended in IS: 3938.
Provided for guiding the rope along the axis of Rope slides & is easy to dismantle from rope drum.
Hooks as per IS: 15560 shall be offered on request.
ACEM Disc brake provided for hoist and for Cross Traverse shall be provided on request
Normal roller type limit switch provided for over-hoisting & over-lowering and cross travel to cut off the power at desired level.
Trolley easily adjustable for different beam sizes. Higher flange width shall be offered on request.