Flameproof wire rope hoists are generally used for material handling. In big industries, there are material used like gas and air, its combination sometimes becomes cause of burst. Because of such blast there may be injury prevail in workplace and materials become spoil.
To prevent these types of circumstances fireproof wire rope hoists are designed. There are many manufactures and suppliers of flameproof wire rope hoists in India who provide a good quality of flameproof hoists to their clients.
Features of Flame Proof Wire Rope Hoists:
- modular design makes it long-lasting
- Protected by overloading
- Travel limit switches to stop or slow down machine
- Gearbox is lubricated properly to make use of it lifetime
- Hooks connected with bronze to prevent machinery from streaking
Benefits of Flameproof Hoists:
- It saves time where other hoists done work for hours this completes in very short period.
- It makes safe environment in workshop for human beings and saves material from being erosion.
- There is a risk while doing job with hoist but this type of hoist makes your work easy and trouble-free.
- It provides you easy and worthwhile loading.
- When you use this hoist, you achieve the trust from your employs because you make a step for their safety.
- It reduces your industrial expenses, as there are harm-free materials.
- Sound technology used in this equipment that helps to secure the life of the operator.
- Using this device efficiency of your workers will improve because they work in fearless environment.
Krishna crane engineers is a reputed firm who manufactures and supplies best quality of flameproof wire rope hoists. They make and generate by using a grade production techniques.
They have full experienced and efficient staff to manufacture these types of hoists under proper supervision. They provide their clients large range of hoists with perfect lifting and speed.
They use best quality of raw material standardize with industrial requirements. This is a successful firm to achieve various requirements of their clients. They supply hoists in manufacturing companies, construction companies and ports.