Generally, the single girder crane is used for lifting smaller capacities of 1 to 20 tons, while, the double girder crane is used for heavy load lifting capacities of more than 10 tons. Actually, these are both are convenient equipments for load lifting as per their capacities and decreases your efforts. Currently, there are a large number of manufacturers and suppliers of single girder eot crane India and double girder eot crane India. As per research, more than 80% factories need these types of cranes for their work. There are various types of these both cranes; you can apply according to your work type.
Single girder EOT crane
- Effective cost for application of ideal sources
- Long-lasting for low dead weight
- Low pressure on constructional building
- Accessible on ranges from 1 to 35 meters and 1 to 20 tons for lower handling.
Features of single girder EOT crane
- It is suitable for low and medium duty work implemented
- These cranes are useful to apply less effort while lifting compared to double girder crane
- There is a facility of radio remote and pendant to tackle the work
- There should be VVF drive for perfection in load
- There should upper as well as lower hook travel limit switches inserted
- Double grooved rope placed at high level to easy load lifting
Double girder EOT crane
These types of cranes are widely used where capacities over 10 tons and spans of 60 to 100 feet are required.
Special features of double girder EOT crane are mentioned…
- Limit switches– To save over hoisting and very bottoms of hook
- Smoothly starts– Electronic soft start module facilitates to the long drives to acquire jerk free, cocooned and trouble-free starts
- Crane cabin handled– A crane managed by an operator in a cabin connected to the bridge or trolley
- Buffers- There is flexible buffers in different shapes and sizes with a plate or spotted fixing varieties. They are obtainable in natural, neoprene, and further rubber materials.
- Push button stations– lightweight, simple to operate, easily accessible, aluminum designed from extruded section.
There are other quality features of the double girder crane
- Device– Small-scale designed, light weight, easy to handle as well as maintain, flexible design with direct fits between parts
- Motors– These cranes use, robust barrel shaped rotor pole changing motors with classic consistent cast aluminum sections and affiliate safety brakes insulation class F, IP54 safety
- Gears– Accurate flat spiral prompt gears in low compound housings, and perpetual oil/grease moisture.
- Brakes– Single and double disc radiation DC brakes having automatic braking in a power cut.
Why choose Krishna crane?
- Krishna crane is one of the leading manufacturers of hoists and crane device because of the substantial support of its team members
- We are capable to successfully fulfill particular requirements of various fields such as manufacturing industries, shipping yards, transport and construction companies and many more.
- For more information, contact at, firstname.lastname@example.org.